Required reading for members of the Malden Yacht Club.
Adirondack Anthology New! 06/13/2007
- A long day in the life of MYC members. Read about their trip to the famous Roger's Rock (or slide) on the shore of Lake George, NY,
The Birth of the Blues posted 12/10/2006
- Ed buys a kayak! What torments will he have to endure before he can accomplish this feat?
Return to Lake George posted 10/09/2006
- Don Juan and Splash soak their heads in the lake.
Lake George trip report posted: 09/28/2006
- Ed's beautifully written report of Prince Valiant Kayak Tours trip to Lake George.
Pre race article posted: 09/05/2006
- This newspaper article was printed in The Daily Mail of Greene County.
Atlantic Kayak Tours theme song
- A song best sung to the tune of Barnacle Bill The Sailor. First performed at the AKT Bringantine tour in May of 2006.
Captain Dan's Tale
- A story about a stranded sailboat and the brave MYC members who aided in the rescue.
Last Chapter of the Raft Race
- The Rip Van Winkle Wacky Raft race is an annual event on the Hudson River. This is MYCs writeup of the events of that day in 2006.
Tale of Two Sexes
- What happens when three couples are confined to one house for a long weekend? Read about the zany adventures of MYCs version of Survivor.
The Flush on the Ice
- Two guys, two kayaks, a snow storm, river ice... sounds like a story to me.
The Wreck of the Outhouse I Herald
- Another song, this one can be sung to the tune of The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (or not, you decide). Some people say the MYC wacky raft for 2005 was left in the care of the most sensible member, others say it was abandoned.